Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pups, Ducks, Parks, and Pigtails (Updated) - Blogged by JME




N8 took June Bug to the park the other day while I was at work and put her in a swing for the first time.  She really loved it, so we both made another trip out earlier this week.  She recognized the park when we got there and was so excited she had another chance to swing. 


She is also a big fan of slides and had a great time with help from mommy. 


Crawling through the tube was a blast!  She did that over and over again and never seemed to get tired of it.   
---------------------------------------



Last Sunday, we went to Grandma's house (N8's mom) for Z and BJ's birthday party and June Bug's great uncle brought their new golden retriever puppy, Sunny!  June Bug fell in love the instant she saw this little pup and had a great time playing with her.  I love her little dimples.  She gets those from her handsome daddy.
-------------------------------------------

Recently, N8, June Bug, and I go out on Sunday afternoons when it is nice and feed the ducks.  June Bug loves it.  This particular Sunday, Bapa and Grammy came along (my mom and dad).  This is the first time I put June Bug's hair in pigtails and I absolutely love the way she looks with them. 


She just looks so big!  She let Bapa carry her around the whole time with her little luvee (blanket).  She is Bapa's girl!  


The lake was beautiful and there were so many different types of ducks.  It was a lot of fun!  


My cute cousin (Jo Jo) gave me this sweet little outfit for a shower I had last year before June Bug was born.  This outfit was inspired by the swimsuit she is wearing in the picture below.  


Jme on the left, Jo Jo on the right

This is Jo Jo and I when we were really little at the pool.   Jo Jo saw this outfit and it totally reminded her of this picture and so she bought it for my little June Bug. 


June Bug looks like such a doll in this, Jo Jo!  I'm so glad she is big enough to wear it now.  It makes her look so bright and springy and it goes so well with her personality.  

My sweet little princess!  I just love you to pieces.   

1 comment:

We would love you to leave a comment; however, for our privacy and safety, when leaving a comment, please do not use our real names, where we live, or any other identifying information. Thank you!