Friday, April 19, 2013

Dating Life (Post Kids) -- Blogged by JME

I was telling N8 yesterday how much I missed him. Our opposite work schedules are great so that one of us can be with June Bug at all times; however, with our work and church callings, we are really limited with the time we get to spend together. I headed out to his work for lunch yesterday so N8 could have a double date with his two girls, but I spent most of it wresting with my almost-toddler trying to get her to eat and not fall off the chair. Not a super romantic date. I was pretty bummed about it, but then N8 sent me this comic. I laughed so hard because it really summed up how I'm feeling at this moment in my life. There is one thing I know for sure.  I can always count on N8 for a good laugh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to leave a comment; however, for our privacy and safety, when leaving a comment, please do not use our real names, where we live, or any other identifying information. Thank you!