Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day - Blogged by JME

For N8's first Father's Day, N8's aunt arranged to have me pick up a bass and amp that N8's grandpa had passed down to him.  N8 didn't know I had picked it up, and so on Father's Day morning June Bug and I surprised him with it.  N8 was very excited to get it.  It is the same bass that Paul McCartney uses.  I had been hearing N8 talk about this bass for years and was so happy when N8's aunt contacted me about it. 



 
 
I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband and father for our little June Bug.  N8 is our baby's best pal and definitely a Prince Charming for our Little Princess.  Her whole face brightens when he walks into a room or comes home from work.  He makes up for the things that I lack.  When I'm completely out of patience, I know he will be patient for both of us.  When I've had a lot to do during the day and haven't had much time to spend with our daughter, he steps right in and plays so hard with her, wrestling and talking to her and reading her stories, even when he's had a long day at work.   
 
 
He truly enjoys sharing the things he loves with June Bug, especially his love for music.  He teaches her so many wonderful things.  I am so grateful for him!  He is my best friend and the best daddy I could have asked to have for my sweet child. 

 
Happy Father's Day, N8!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to leave a comment; however, for our privacy and safety, when leaving a comment, please do not use our real names, where we live, or any other identifying information. Thank you!