Thursday, February 21, 2013

June Bug's First Hair Cut - Blogged by JME
 

My kid has started looking a little scraggly.  Her sideburns had grown out so much, N8 said she looked like a Hasidic Jew.  We decided it was time to get her hair trimmed. 


I brought her to one of my good friends who cuts my hair, and with the help of Grammy Lu, we were able to get her to sit still long enough to trim up all those long ends. 


My friend has fast flying fingers, and it is a good thing too.  Little June Bug is so active, it is hard to get her to sit still for long. 

 
What a big girl!  She did so good and looks so much better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to leave a comment; however, for our privacy and safety, when leaving a comment, please do not use our real names, where we live, or any other identifying information. Thank you!